The ying to the lumberjack's yang. This classic ladies' buffalo plaid flannel is as cozy as it looks and has become a North American symbol, with this particular colour pairing symbolizing Canadian Lumberjacks. If it is good enough for a lumberjack it is good enough for you and your outdoor adventures, snuggled campfires, and hockey games. We added a bit more Canadian flare with the embroidered Toonie Tours logo and the custom woven label on the right hem.
History moment: with origins dating back to the 1800’s in Scotland, this type of plaid was originally brought to America in the form of warm blankets. Later popularized by Woolrich and traditionally red and black, buffalo plaid consists of two colored yarns woven in stripes to create large intersecting blocks. Thank you Scotland!
- Ladies fit with waist darts/fitting
- Warm Cozy Feel
- Easy Roll-up Sleeves
- Lumberjack embodiment - great with Canadian cedar firewood
- Embroidered Toonie Tours logo
- Custom Toonie Tours woven label on the right hem
- 5.4 oz. 80/20 cotton/polyester
- Roll-tab sleeves with adjustable one-button cuffs
This product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.